Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow day part 2

Again, sorry for the delay. I get distracted during the week haha. Anyway, I've come to bring some more pictures! :D

I don't have my camera with me right now so I will have to add tech specs later.



Woods











The Road Home
B&W
















The Road Home 2
Sepia
















Open Frontier
Sepia
















Daylight Moon

















Dogs!!! :D

















Sun Peaking through Trees
B&W
















Snow on Cedar
Faded Color
















Sun Peaking through Trees 2
Sepia
















Snowy Woods
B&W
















Snowy Hill
B&W
















Mini Trees

















Micro Trees Lomo
Color Boost
















Entrance to a Cold Abyss
Black and White
















I think the spaces between each picture are coming from the way I format the posts... I will try to work on that. As always if you have any constructive criticisms or would like a full resolution image leave me a comment below or shoot me an email! Have a good day and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment